(Duration 3.5 years)
You’re fascinated about machines, single device parts and systems?
You’re having fun repairing something and you’re interested in the manufacturing processes?
Then this is the right place for you!
- Repair and maintenance operations on machines
- Production of equipment parts and assemblies for production plants
- Setting up of machines, testing and optimization of ongoing functionality
- Assembly of hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
- Working with various metal or plastic material
- Practical training in the tool construction and production
- Training of specialized pneumatic and hydraulic applications (internal/external)
- Intensive test preparation for the theoretical and the practical final tests
- Completed school education
- Interest in technical-handcrafted activities
- Accurate and precise way of working