- New Products
- Temperature Couplings
- Construction Couplings
- Process Industry Couplings
- Water Couplings
Whether in classic construction, in mining, tunneling or shipbuilding, the petrochemical industry, in agriculture or in gardening and landscaping: reliable couplings and fittings are required that can withstand the extreme conditions of use and weather without any problems.
The LÜDECKE product range for the construction industry consists of particularly high-quality and robust products that have proven themselves over many decades in use in harsh environments. The range includes claw couplings, mortar couplings, complete screwing sets, sandblast couplings as well as ball valves and throttle valves – optimized for a variety of demanding applications and different media. Because safety also has the highest priority in this area, we offer products with various safety mechanisms (e.g. MODY coupling) and help you to select the right fitting and the appropriate assembly method.
- First-class and especially solid materials (malleable iron, steel, brass)
- Safe, reliable and durable
- Simple and intuitive handling
- Different sizes and connection types (hose connection / threaded connection)
- Various assembly methods
- From standard range to individual solutions and customised hose assemblies