- New Products
- Temperature Couplings
- Construction Couplings
- Claw Couplings
- Complete Screwing Sets, FlatLock Flat Hose Screwings, Connecting Nipples, Hose Connections
- Mortar Couplings and Plugs
- Sandblast Couplings
- Hose Clamps and Hose Clips
- Ball Valves and Throttle Valves
- Process Industry Couplings
- Water Couplings
Ball Valves and Throttle Valves
LÜDECKE ball and throttle valves are used as shut-off valves in pipe systems.
In ball valves, a ball serves as shut-off device in the fitting. It opens and closes the fitting with a 90-degree rotation. Due to the full passage only small losses of flow occur. Specific O-rings which are attached between the ball and the body provide sealing.
In throttle valves, a cone shaped throttle will be pressed against the body under pressure. In this way, the valve seals without any seal wear (almost no dead space in the passageway). When turning off, pressure is reduced by ventilating the output side. This allows for safe disconnection.
- High-quality materials
- Robust, reliable, absolutely leakage-proof and durable
- Easy and fast handling
- Different sizes, version and connection types