- New Products
- Temperature Couplings
- Construction Couplings
- Claw Couplings
- Complete Screwing Sets, FlatLock Flat Hose Screwings, Connecting Nipples, Hose Connections
- Complete Screwing Sets with Hose Stem
- Complete Screwing Sets - Connecting Nuts and Tapered Stems
- Complete Screwing Sets with Male Thread
- Complete Screwing Sets, Flat Sealing
- Double Nipples, Flat Sealing
- Flat Hose Screwings (FlatLock by LÜDECKE)
- Connecting Nipples
- Hot Tar Screwings
- Thread Stems
- Hose Connections and Thread Ferrule Screwings
- Mortar Couplings and Plugs
- Sandblast Couplings
- Hose Clamps and Hose Clips
- Ball Valves and Throttle Valves
- Process Industry Couplings
- Water Couplings
Complete Screwing Sets, FlatLock Flat Hose Screwings, Connecting Nipples, Hose Connections
For media supply (especially for compressed air and water) in construction as well as in mining and tunnelling, the LÜDECKE product portfolio comprises a broad range of different screwings, assembly types and matching accessories. The screwings and fittings are extremely robust and resistant to dirt or damages. They also offer highest safety and optimum ease of use when assembling various hoses. The appropriate version is always adjusted to the specific hose and customised.
- High-quality materials
- Robust, reliable, absolutely leakage-proof and durable
- Quick and easy handling
- Different sizes, versions and connection types
- Individual adjustment of the respective execution
The different versions of this product range can be utilized in various areas and are a tidy alternative to conventional classic fittings and assembly methods.
Complete Screwing Sets
Complete Screwing Sets are extremely robust fittings for construction and mining.
They are easy to sue: A tapered stem with connecting nut is screwed with a nipple with cone. Taper and cone are sealing against each other without further sealing material.
Flat sealed versions can be combined with versions, that have no cone (“Atlas Copco“ system).
FlatLock Flat Hose Screwings
Customers looking for a secure way to assemble flat hoses, will find the right solution with the FlatLock flat hose screwings. These fittings are characterised by easy installation and perfect ergonomics when assembling thin walled flat hoses. They can be loosened and reused at any time..
This extremely safe and reliable hose connection is available for the following coupling systems:
- MODY-Safety-Screwing Couplings DIN 3238
- Female and male thread screwings
- Complete Screwing Sets DIN 20 033
In addition to the standard range, we also manufacture flat hose screwings according to certain specifications or hose samples including assembly recommendations for crimping ferrule, safety clamp, wire or steel band.
Hot Tar Screwings
The LÜDECKE hot tar screwings are made of steel/ malleable iron zincplated and yellow passivated (free of chrome VI) and are used to connect hoses to tar spraying equipment, lances, etc.
They are operated by a wing nut and a tapered stem with a safety collar..