- Temperature Couplings
- Construction Couplings
- Process Industry Couplings
- Dripless Quick Connect Couplings
- Standard Quick Connect Couplings
- Temperature Regulation Quick Connect Couplings
- Quick Connect Couplings and Screwings for Cleaning Applications
- Claw Couplings
- Chemical and Industrial Fittings
- Couplings and Fittings for Snowmaking Systems
- GEKA plus Claw Couplings for Strict Hygiene Requirements
- Hose Clamps and Hose Clips
- Water Couplings
LÜDECKE claw couplings are made of stainless steel 1.4401 and 1.4305 that is resistant to rust and acid. They are manufactured according to lost wax technique, which guarantees a special surface finish.
The products are ideally suited for connecting lines to carry chemicals (depending on mixture/ concentration) in tank and container construction, chemical and petrochemical industry as well as in food and drinking water applications.
- First-class stainless steel
- Robust, reliable, absolutely leakage-proof and durable
- Easy handling
- Increased safety with MODY-safety-screwing-couplings
- Identical coupling head: connection versions and sealing systems can be connected with each other
- Maximum bore for maximum flow rate
- Sealing ring made of FKM (resistant to acid)
Push the two couplings together at 180° degrees opposite to each other until the seal faces touch. Afterwards, rotate one coupling half as far as it will go into the opposite direction of the other - the couplings lock into place.
To disconnect, push the coupling and the counterpart together in axial direction. Afterwards, turn one coupling half as far as possible in the opposite direction as you would do when connecting and remove it from the counterpart.
To ensure a perfect connection, the locking nut at the MODY-safety-screwing coupling is tightened manually.
In general, we recommend to always use a classic claw coupling (DIN 3489) with a MODY-safety-screwing coupling (DIN 3238).
This connection is absolutely safe, easy to connect and 100 % leakage-proof.