- Temperature Couplings
- Construction Couplings
- Process Industry Couplings
- Dripless Quick Connect Couplings
- Standard Quick Connect Couplings
- Temperature Regulation Quick Connect Couplings
- Quick Connect Couplings and Screwings for Cleaning Applications
- Claw Couplings
- Chemical and Industrial Fittings
- Couplings and Fittings for Snowmaking Systems
- GEKA plus Claw Couplings for Strict Hygiene Requirements
- Hose Clamps and Hose Clips
- Water Couplings
An easy and efficient compressed air supply is essential for every industrial factory. The original LÜDECKE standard quick connect couplings can be used to quickly connect/disconnect media-carrying lines to tools, machines and equipment in the processing industry.
All quick connect couplings are made of stainless steel and are available in different versions: ranging from micro and mini to industrial quick connect couplings. Moreover, the OptiFlow-Line provides energy-efficient coupling systems.
Thanks to the broad range of products, the quick connect couplings can be used in various applications. For areas with increased hygiene requirements, we recommend products with an easy-to-clean, ergonomically smooth surface to avoid dirt from ollecting.
- High-quality materials (Stainless steel 1.4305 or 1.4404)
- Sturdy, reliable and durable
- Easy to couple
- Various sizes, connection and valve types
- Different surfaces (knurled sleeve/ smooth sleeve)
- Patented OptiFlow by LÜDECKE®valve technology
With the products from the OptiFlow-Line, you will receive energy-optimised coupling systems which achieve higher flow rates and significantly reduce energy consumption. This leads to decreasing energy costs as well as to increasing durability and lifetime of machines and tools.
- Patented OptiFlow by LÜDECKE® valve technology
- Extremely high flow rates
- Low pressure drop
- High durability
- Great operational safety and best sealing characteristics
All the LÜDECKE standard quick connect couplings work according to the common coupling principle of one-hand quick connect couplings.