LÜDECKE provides you with comprehensive background knowledge of all our products as well as industry-specific information. Thus, we tell you which criteria needs to be considered while selecting a product and give you an overview of our used materials and thread types.
You can find the LÜDECKE product range in a variety of applications and industries:
- Fluid Technology
- Industry, Machinery and Equipment
- Drive Technology
- Petrochemical Industry
- Transport and Traffic
- Plastics Technology
- Construction Industry and Municipal Technology
- Chemical Technology, Pharmaceutical and Medical Engineering
- Agriculture, Gardening and Landscaping
- Server and Processor Cooling
- Welding Technology
- Food Industry
- Snowmaking Technology
Various factors need to be considered while choosing an appropriate solution. They take a significant influence on which coupling system needs to be picked.
These can be summarized as follows:
- Criteria 1: Media (considered media, pressure range, temperature, flow characteristics)
- Criteria 2: Application (industrial segment, surrounding, space, handling)
- Criteria 3: Miscellaneous factors (assembly, specifications, others)
LÜDECKE works with a range of materials depending on the used medium, specific application and other factors. We provide you with an insight about the different material types and explain the respective properties and application areas.
- Standard metals: malleable Iron, brass, machining Steel, aluminium, high-resistant special brass
- Stainless steels: stainless steel 1.4105/ 1.4305/ 1.4307/ 1.4401/ 1.4404/ 1.4571
- Sealing materials: buna N, EPDM, FKM, PTFE (teflon), hypalon, TFEP, FFKM
Further on we show the importance of using couplings and fittings made of premium material. Avoid unnecessary safety risks while using proved and DIN certificated LÜDECKE products
To meet the various requirements and standards in the best possible way, LÜDECKE uses different thread types for their couplings and fittings.
- Metric ISO Thread
- Pipe Thread
- Pipe Thread (Tapered + Parallel)
- NPT Thread
- Coarse Thread
- Tapered Thread (short)